Founded in 1964, Interstate Electronics Company designs, installs and supports a wide range of technology solutions, including: data networks, audio/visual systems, professional audio systems, video distribution systems, communication systems, paging systems, security systems, control systems, etc.
Role and Responsibilities
Interstate Electronics seeks an experienced Service Manager to manage a service group comprised of 5 to 7 service technicians who are responsible for carrying out the planned service, preventive maintenance and fault-finding duties for an impressive portfolio of clients throughout the Greater Chicago Metropolitan Area. Specifically, the Service Manager will be required to:
- Communicate with customers
- Respond to their requests
- Manage the Service Group
- Dispatch technicians to client sites
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of service technicians
- Initiate and administer maintenance contracts with clients
- Administer billing and cost accounting issues
Three years of experience in a service manager role.
College degree, industry certifications or prior service experience
Interstate offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package which includes: a substantial base salary, a 401(k) plan, and medical, dental and disability insurance.